The finishing on any publication is a hugely important factor on the printed product. It’s the icing on the cake and really makes a communication stand out from the crowd. From inline stitching and gluing, The Lettershop have invested in an impressive range of high-spec, high quality finishing equipment, to increase customer choices that will make your publications shine.
Our binding, folding and inserting options can accommodate product designs, from conventional to inspirational. Some of our most successful creations and innovations have resulted from a seemingly impossible customer idea.
Our team works with you to create interesting and engaging shapes, sizes and formats tailored to suit your specific requirements.
• Inline spine gluing and trimming
• Perfect binding
• Extra durable gluing for high pagination books
• High speed and Ferag saddle stitching
• Loose insert application and tip-ons into books on binding and stitching lines
• Personalised catalogues and magazines covers/books
• High and low volume variable colour digital applications
See our our high speed stitching machine in action!